Friday, January 9, 2015

Celebrate!

I'm now officially 19! On the sixth of January I celebrated what is now my last teen year. The thought that I will no longer be a teenager next year is frightening. Let's not focus on that now though, lets focus on this year. For my birthday, I spent the entire day with my family, as I would have it no other way. We spent the day shopping, and then went out to dinner at an odd, but good restaurant. My mom had looked up a place for us to eat the night before and came across The Chatterbox Pub. The food was very good, and lets just say the restaurant itself had bright blue walls covered in nicknacks.  I wish I would have snapped a photo. Lastly, I have to tell you I got the coolest birthday gift this year. My parents bought me a record player and a Taylor Swift record. My sister also bought records for me, including Ellie Goulding, The Sound Of Music, and The Music Man. To say that this makes me overjoyed is an understatement. It made my wonderful birthday just that much better.

Love (from an older and "wiser"),
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment