Thursday, February 12, 2015

Records

I never realized how pricey records were until I had my own record player. This being said, the other week my mother and I stopped by a local thrift store in search of unscratched records. I was happily surprised to find quite a few and only paid fifty cents for each. What a bargain :). I ended up with a total of five mostly unscratched records. These included Mahalia Jackson, Hello Dolly, My Fair Lady, Andy Williams and Amy Grant. They are all quite wonderful classics and my favorite one by far is Mahalia Jackson, because she has the most wonderful voice. It's great to have more records to add to my collection, because you can only listen to the same four so many times. If you have any you think I should add to my collection, let me know in the comments. Hope you are having a good week.
Love always,
Nina





No comments:

Post a Comment